Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Launch a game at the start of dolphin without open the Dolphin window
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Akador

Hello,

I want to know how to setup Dolphin to automaticly launch a game without openning the Dolphin window.

I've heard about a command called -e but i don't know where to put it.

Thank you for your help, and sorry for my english.

luke_vader

(07-28-2020, 07:08 AM)Akador Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I want to know how to setup Dolphin to automaticly launch a game without openning the Dolphin window.

I've heard about a command called -e but i don't know where to put it.

Thank you for your help, and sorry for my english.

if you go to config > paths, you can set "Default ISO", I haven't tried that out for myself but i'm pretty sure that should work
If you're trying to open a game in Dolphin without the gamelist, then make a shortcut launching Dolphin with special parameters. For example, if I wanted to launch Skyward Sword without the GUI, I would put this into the shortcut path:
Code:
D:\Dolphin\Dolphin.exe -b -e "D:\Dumps\Wii\The Legend of Zelda - Skyward Sword.rvz"
Just put the path of your Dolphin exe on the left and the full path of your game (in quotes if it has spaces) on the right.

Akador

Hello sry for don't posting a answer.

I've succesfully find the way to launch a game at the start of dolphin but now i want to when i launch it only the window of the game open not the window of dolphin is there anyway?

Thanks for your answer.