Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii Remote not being picked up at all with dolphin it just isnt doing anything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

bershy

I have bluetooth, I can connect other devices like xbox controllers wirelessly to bluetooth, but the wii remote doesn't work i've tried so many 3rd party options, i've tried using dolphin continuous scanning and also manual refreshing, didn't work. I have tried control panel add a device and it shows my xbox controller and tvs but not my wii remote. I have tried pressing both 1+2 and the red sync button both don't work. Sometimes the wii remote will pop up yet only briefly and it will say that it isnt responding then disappear. If anyone knows a fix please tell me! I bought a wii remote to play mario galaxy and I was really looking forward to it as I haven't played it in years.
(07-27-2020, 07:18 AM)bershy Wrote: [ -> ]I have bluetooth, I can connect other devices like xbox controllers wirelessly to bluetooth, but the wii remote doesn't work i've tried so many 3rd party options, i've tried using dolphin continuous scanning and also manual refreshing, didn't work. I have tried control panel add a device and it shows my xbox controller and tvs but not my wii remote. I have tried pressing both 1+2 and the red sync button both don't work. Sometimes the wii remote will pop up yet only briefly and it will say that it isnt responding then disappear. If anyone knows a fix please tell me! I bought a wii remote to play mario galaxy and I was really looking forward to it as I haven't played it in years.

You need turn on continuous scanning, and press 1+2 on wiimote, dolphin connecting to you wiimote. If it original, not replica.