Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Change System Menu Region | System Menu Image Location
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

It seems that after following an online tutorial, I chose 4.3E as my System Menu version. I'd like to change it to 4.3U but the only thing I can do is update my current version (which does nothing). The best way I can think of doing what I want is deleting the image of the System Menu (or, simply, uninstalling it). However, I cannot for the life of me find its location! I found no .iso, .wbfs, nor .wad in the Dolphin path (for me, that's in "C:\Program Files\Dolphin-x64"), and there's no image in "C:\...\Documents\Dolphin Emulator" either. Can somebody please help?

Thanks! Big Grin
The Wii Menu contents are in Documents/Dolphin Emulator/title/00000001/00000002/content/, with the ticket being at Documents/Dolphin Emulator/tickets/00000001/00000002.tik.

Also, just for your information, the reason why this thread didn't immediately show up is because posts by new users are subject to moderator approval. Sometimes there's a moderator online to approve posts (and their attachments) quickly, and sometimes there aren't.
(07-23-2020, 11:05 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]The Wii Menu contents are in Documents/Dolphin Emulator/title/00000001/00000002/content/, with the ticket being at Documents/Dolphin Emulator/tickets/00000001/00000002.tik.

Also, just for your information, the reason why this thread didn't immediately show up is because posts by new users are subject to moderator approval. Sometimes there's a moderator online to approve posts (and their attachments) quickly, and sometimes there aren't.

Thanks so much! Before checking this thread again I backed up then deleted 00000001 to see it work, I'm glad you told me only a part of it contains the Wii Menu!

I hope what you say, that my post was just waiting for approval, is not the case, if it is I apologize. I remember opening my browser again and seeing something about the image file being too large. I'm not really sure though, I went back to write this again asap.