Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Cursor not appearing onscreen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Bedwards

I'm trying to use a ds4 as an emulated wiimote to play super mario galaxy, but I can't get the cursor to appear on screen. I've checked and it works in the controller configuration, shows that it should be on screen but it does not appear in game. I'm using dolphin 5.0-12247 x64. Any ideas?
Show a screenshot of every tab of your Wii remote configuration or upload your WiimoteNew.ini.
My random educated guess is that you have inadvertently enabled "Upright Wii Remote".

Bedwards

(07-22-2020, 09:36 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]Show a screenshot of every tab of your Wii remote configuration or upload your WiimoteNew.ini.
My random educated guess is that you have inadvertently enabled "Upright Wii Remote".

I had enabled upright wii remote, is that why? 

Bedwards

(07-22-2020, 09:36 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]Show a screenshot of every tab of your Wii remote configuration or upload your WiimoteNew.ini.

Thank you so much man, I just disabled it and it works perfectly