Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin not detecting controller inputs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

gingerburnin

I recently downloaded dolphin to play smash. I'm using a mayflash adapter to connect my gamecube controller. I mapped the the gamecube controls and the controller was working fine all inputs were working. Recently though my inputs are not going through, i haven't changed anything. even when i try to remap the controls it does not work. I have tried two different controllers in all ports of the mayflash adapter. Any ideas for how to fix it?
If you're using a Mayflash GC to USB adapter, you might consider using the GameCube Adapter for Wii U option in Dolphin, so that you can directly use your controller without having to map it. This isn't a direct solution, but it could fix your problem, and give you lower latency for Melee too.

Here's a guide on the wiki explaining how to set it up: https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?title=How_to_use_the_Official_GameCube_Controller_Adapter_for_Wii_U_in_Dolphin

(I know it says official adapter, but the Mayflash one works just fine)