Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can not download or update to the newest version of Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

porkslope

Hi. I've had Dolphin installed for quite a few years without updating or even using it. I wanna get back into using it, but I'm having problems updating the build. Here's what my issues are.

First off, the updater built into the software isn't working. I get an error message: "A fatal error occurred and thee updater cannot continue: Could not fetch current manifest. Aborting."

So, I tried to manually download the most current build. However, ALL of the download links either do not load, or refuse to download (as in the download is forever stuck at 0 MB/s with unknown time remaining).

I just wanna know what's going on here. Seems like it can't be my end since I don't have any internet connection issues outside of this. Is this an issue with the download servers?
You might want to keep trying the manual update. I downloaded latest dev build just now without problems.
It was broken yesterday but its working fine for me today. Had the same problem when trying to update to the latest dev build from the updater from the beta build. It downloaded through the update just now perfectly fine and I am up to date once again.