Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 'Notebook Page Out of Range' AR Code Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

azureseasides

Hiya!
I recently started using Dolphin and everything's been working well so far aside from trying to get AR Codes working. Whenever I go to enable AR Codes for a particular game (Left click on game > Properties > AR Codes > 'Configure Dolphin'), I get an error reading,
"wx Widgets Debug Alert
..//../src/msw/notebook.cpp(324): assert **((nPage) < GetPageCount())** Failed in wxNotebook::SetSelection():notebook page out of range
Do you want to stop the program?
You can also choose [Cancel] to suppress further warnings."

Whenever I hit cancel, it takes me to Dolphin's Advanced Settings menu, but there's no option to enable the cheat system. I checked in the other possibly relevant tabs and there aren't any such options there either. It looks like it's running into some kind of C++ error based on the .cpp file extension in the error message, maybe the nPage part is throwing it off. Anyone else run into this? Any fixes?
Try a newer version of Dolphin. While I'm not sure exactly what's wrong in the C++ code, the error is pointing to the older user interface code that has been completely replaced nowadays.

azureseasides

(07-21-2020, 08:02 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Try a newer version of Dolphin. While I'm not sure exactly what's wrong in the C++ code, the error is pointing to the older user interface code that has been completely replaced nowadays.

Tried out 5.0-12247 and everything's in order! Sorry for the trouble and thanks very much for your help.