Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Paper Mario keeps Crashing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having trouble getting paper mario ttyd to run, everytime I start it, it runs at 0 fps but the game seems to be running, then closes itself. I don't know any fixes to the problem, since Mario Party 4 and Mario Kart Double Dash worked just fine.
Make sure that Bounding Box is enabled.
Doesnt work, still just crashes on me.

The intro doesn't even play :/
I will try another iso just in case the iso I'm using is corrupted- however that happens...
So I did end up trying a new iso, and still nothing. Is it my settings?

Shoritoflaite

Is it the issue where you get through the whole intro and then it crashes during the boat cutscene where it shows the game title? If so, the only thing I had to do to fix it was run a newer version of Dolphin and it fixed it
(07-21-2020, 02:27 PM)Shoritoflaite Wrote: [ -> ]Is it the issue where you get through the whole intro and then it crashes during the boat cutscene where it shows the game title? If so, the only thing I had to do to fix it was run a newer version of Dolphin and it fixed it

Lol no, that used to happen to me, so I gave up on the game for about a year I think, this year, I tried it again, and now I get 0 FPS, it says the game is running, and crashes.
Have you tried verifying the ISO hashes? Is the game in native ISO format or something else, like wbfs, nkit, wit, etc?
(07-22-2020, 01:08 PM)Kookies Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried verifying the ISO hashes? Is the game in native ISO format or something else, like wbfs, nkit, wit, etc?

Nope.