Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin 5.0 Not Work Audio in hdmi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

NelloTralice

Hi everyone,

I have problems with the dolphin 5.0 version as I do not receive game audio when I try to collar my Beelink BT3-X minipc to a TV if I connect a bluetooth speaker instead it works regularly. I selected the directX 12 with 1280x720 resolution the graphics card inside the minipc is an intel hd graphic 500, I tried to bring the resolution to 1920x1080 and the audio has returned to work but unfortunately this resolution is too high for my minipc

can someone kindly help me? I tried to change the various dolphin audio settings already but unfortunately without success

Thank You

NelloTralice

someone can help me?
The best thing to do would be to grab the latest dev build of Dolphin. It'll be the fastest you can get on your system. Then, once you have the TV connected, you'll want to click on the audio devices icon in your Windows tray and make sure the output is set to the TV

NelloTralice

I solved it like this but reluctantly I have to give up VS 2002 and VS 3 which are the only titles to turn slowly for this build