Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Halfscreen missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have now identified a problem I am having. It seems that on some games the right side of the screen is not displayed. Particularly Metroid Prime Trilogy and Dragon Quest Swords. (As in the right side is off the screen)

I have tried MP on my Wii and that fills the screen fine. So not my TV (I think).

I have the Dolphin Bar with real Wiimote and nunchuck. A GTX 1080 card and 16mb ram.

Obviously as I have the original game MP is not so important, but I wonder how many other games are not going to display correctly.
What version of dolphin are you using?
(07-17-2020, 08:14 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]What version of dolphin are you using?

5.0-11824
Try a newer dev build. Also make sure you have the most recent GPU driver installed
(07-17-2020, 11:04 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Try a newer dev build. Also make sure you have the most recent GPU driver installed

I'll give it a go. Thanks.
(07-17-2020, 10:10 PM)Wunderbear Wrote: [ -> ]I'll give it a go. Thanks.

Well. I updated to the latest version and I still have the same problem. In Swords. You point the wiimote at an enemy and click to lock the reticule to attack them with slashes and stabs. With mine the pointer is on the enemy but a box appears several inches to the right of them. This should be on them.
Can you take a screenshot an post it here?
(07-18-2020, 06:17 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Can you take a screenshot an post it here?

[Image: rvwJPId.jpg]
As you can see. I have the cursor on the enemy and yet the targeting box appears over to the right!
Your picture is broken and we can see nothing