Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Game zooming in on specific section when fullscreen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

EpicGamingMan

Hello,
I am trying to play mario kart wii on my PC but I am having trouble when attempting to enter fullscreen mode. Whenever i do, the screen zooms in on the bottom left corner. I cant just manually adjust the window either, because the same thing happens. Does anyone have any suggestions/solutions? I have tried adjusting the aspect ratio, from auto to force 16:9 to stretch to window and nothing has worked.
Dolphin.exe Properties > Compatibility > Change high DPI setting > set Override high DPI scaling to Application.

EpicGamingMan

(07-04-2020, 03:45 AM)vlad54rus Wrote: [ -> ]Dolphin.exe Properties > Compatibility > Change high DPI setting > set Override high DPI scaling to Application.

Thanks a lot, fixed the issue!

djdude

(07-04-2020, 03:45 AM)vlad54rus Wrote: [ -> ]Dolphin.exe Properties > Compatibility > Change high DPI setting > set Override high DPI scaling to Application.

hey, i have the same issue as this guy. except when i followed your advice it still didnt fix it. any other suggestions?