Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin in Ubuntu 9.10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i just created a triple boot system with Ubuntu, Windows 7, and Mac OSX. I want to use dolphin on ubuntu. I found the code to run in the terminal, but how do i use the unofficial builds like Orleans revisions or Unknownforce? also it gets tiresome to contunually lauch dolphin from the terminal. is there some sort of .sh i can use?
Orlenas and Unknownforce are Windows compilations so are invalid to use on linux (pershaps on wine you can)

For linux I believe that you have to compile it, after you mine can make a simple script to launch it.
If its a bin the executable you can go to property of file an declare him as executable to launch it with a double click.
Take a look at this: How to build dolphin on Linux http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/wik...pendencies
oh i see. well um i created the little script to run the emu, but how would i compile an older revision. 4721 doesnt seem to load galaxy
Well, there might be some unofficial Linux builds out there Wink