Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Unofficial wiimote and dolphin bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(08-08-2020, 07:56 PM)ganon Wrote: [ -> ]On device hardware it shows as Generic Bluetooth Radio with a Yellow triangle.
Do you have more than one BT Adapter plugged at the same time? Windows BT stack doesn't work with more than one adapter simultaneously (the second adapter will have an yellow mark on Device Manager).

(08-08-2020, 07:56 PM)ganon Wrote: [ -> ]Is there an issue with Win 10?
I don't think so. Like I said, I tried the Orico BTA-403 I have both on "stable" Windows 10 v1909 (didn't have time to update that machine to v2004 yet) as well on the current build 20185 from Insider Preview and in both cases the adapter worked out of the box...
No just built-in Bluetooth. I tried on a different win 10 machine and same problem.

Are you able to share your drivers somehow?
(08-09-2020, 08:21 PM)ganon Wrote: [ -> ]No just built-in Bluetooth.
That still counts as a BT Adapter. Try disabling that on Device Manager before plugging the Orico one...

(08-09-2020, 08:21 PM)ganon Wrote: [ -> ]Are you able to share your drivers somehow?
Like I said, the Orico adapter uses the default Windows drivers (more specifically, bth.inf found in C:\Windows\INF). It would be redundant sharing these files somewhere else when they already exists on every single Windows 10 install out there. Whatever problem you're facing, it's very likely not related to drivers...
OK disabling that seems to have worked but how do I pair the wiimote? Sync button or 1+2? And where do you connect, in dolphin settings or somewhere in windows?
Ok Im paired up now with a usb sensor bar and the pointer is drifting to the right. Can I calibrate this?
Anyone?
Some help please
Wish I had came across this before buying a Dolphinbar a few days ago. Can't get it to work along with using BT passthrough, so back to Amazon it goes.
Helloooo
Pages: 1 2 3