Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: SD card NOT working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

jav9i

Hi, I've never used an SD card on dolphin, I've tried using the one that dolphin creates but is too small, I need at least 2GB, so I used the virtual SD maker that dolphin provides on the guides, and never worked to me, tried with all the options, and no one worked, some one know why?

PD: dolphins SD card is not working too

jav9i

(06-16-2020, 12:09 AM)jav9i Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I've never used an SD card on dolphin, I've tried using the one that dolphin creates but is too small, I need at least 2GB, so I used the virtual SD maker that dolphin provides on the guides, and never worked to me, tried with all the options, and no one worked, some one know why?

PD: dolphins SD card is not working too

Update: I can tranfer files from the wii data maager, but don't tranfer them back to the wii, I added to atachment, the first one is an error from one game (Just Dance 4 Special Edition PAL) that translated states: "Internal error on the SD card" and the error that gives me the wii data manager, translated states: "It's possible that the data hasn't been tranfered"
Did you follow the instructions exactly as in the Virtual SD Card Guide for mksdcard?

jav9i

(06-20-2020, 10:03 AM)Kookies Wrote: [ -> ]Did you follow the instructions exactly as in the Virtual SD Card Guide for mksdcard?

Yes, I used the guide, and is not still working