Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can't Enable the JIT dynarec option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello there

I this problem, every time i try to star a game with the "Enable the JIT dynarec" option checked it looks like it is going to star but then i get a messas saying that dolphing.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. But if i uncheck that option the game stars but the FPS its about 3... I don't know what to do, anyone knows what is going on?

something else, I already update my video cards drivers, direct x 9 and the MS Visual C++ Runtime 2008 SP1.
What are your computer specs? What OS are you running? What version of Dolphin are you using?
here are my specs:

MSI K8N Neo4
AMD Athlon XP 3800+
2.50 Gb DDR RAM
GeForce 9400GT 1 Gb. DDR2
Windows XP 32bits

and i've try with Dolphin 2745 and with the SVN 2195
Well your system looks ok. What game(s) are you trying to run?
I've try with Mario Party 7 and Zelda The Wind Waker. I've also read that Mario Party 7 is fully playable
Yeap, both games should run just fine. I really don't know what could be causing this. Only thing I can suggest is re-downloading and extracting Dolphin in a clean folder. Try disabling all options (in general config, graphics, sound, etc) except jit dynarec and see if you can get the games to play. Also try selecting different plugins. If you can get the games to work, then slowly start enabling more options and see if there is another under lining problem.
(04-12-2009, 04:54 AM)alejobenitez Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there

I this problem, every time i try to star a game with the "Enable the JIT dynarec" option checked it looks like it is going to star but then i get a messas saying that dolphing.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. But if i uncheck that option the game stars but the FPS its about 3... I don't know what to do, anyone knows what is going on?

something else, I already update my video cards drivers, direct x 9 and the MS Visual C++ Runtime 2008 SP1.

Your CPU is pushing 5 - 6+ year old technology, it also lacks the required SSE2 instruction set that Dolphin needs in order to run and boot games.

Sorry but you will not be able to use Dolphin with your current CPU, and it's inevitable that you will need to upgrade to play Dolphin somewhat decently.

If by any chance you could manage to get games to run, they would be extremely slow like a slide show with your specifications. However since your CPU lacks SSE2 which Dolphin requires in order to run or boot games you will not be able to use it at all.

Disregard what the last person said about running the 64-bit build on 64-bit Windows, you will not be able to do this either as the Athlon XP series lacks 64-bit capabilities, and only supports the x86 (32-bit) instruction set..
Hello everyone. I made a little mistake saying that my processor was an athlon xp, cause it isn't. It is an AMD Athlon 64 3800+ and this one has SSE2 you can check the features here http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/Prod...93,00.html. And I can get the games to run, and when it stars it says:
Cleared code cache.
Dolphin OpenGL Video Plugin
CPU: AuthenticAMD, 1 core, SSE, SSe2, SSE3, 64-bit support
E:\Mario Party 7/Mario Party7.iso

I've try also downloading againt dolphin.... in fact i've try whit about 6 different versions of dolphin and stills nothing. I'm going to try makin what envisaged0ne says...trying to star a game with nothing but jit dynarec and then enabling slowly the other options.

I'm still receiving ideas for what could be happening to me.
edit: i should read entire thread b4 posting

RaoufDante

hey do use the anti virus kis
if yes you must delet him
Pages: 1 2