Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Looking For Some Wii Games To Play With One Controller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for some Wii games without a ton of motion controls that I can easily set-up and play using an Xbox One controller. I would appreciate any help the community can give me. To help you make suggestions my favorite genres are platformers, shmups, Rpgs, and Beat-'em-Ups.
NSMBW is a good one.
(06-05-2020, 06:38 PM)appollo147 Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking for some Wii games without a ton of motion controls that I can easily set-up and play using an Xbox One controller. I would appreciate any help the community can give me. To help you make suggestions my favorite genres are platformers, shmups, Rpgs, and Beat-'em-Ups.

Xenoblade Chronicles (RPG, Playable with Wii Classic controller which maps easily to the XBOX controller)
Donkey Kong Country Returns (Platformer, Playable as Sideways Wiimote, only need to set up shake for the ground pounds IIRC which I usually do to RB on an XBOX controller)
New Super Mario Bros Wii (Platformer, Playable as Sideways Wiimote, need to set up tilt left and right to tilt some platforms which I usually do to LTrigger and RTrigger on an XBOX controller and shake for one of the moves, which as I said before I usually set up to RB)
Kirby's Epic Yarn (Platformer, Sideways Wiimote see previous settings for easy manageable options for controller)
Kirby's Return to Dreamland (Platformer, Sideways Wiimote)
Thanx for the suggestions guys, I'll give them a try.