Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 2 seemingly unrelated problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

SamBee

Okay, so there are a variety of problems I've been experiencing, and not all at once.
1. When I started playing Super Mario Galaxy, everything worked wonderfully with no slowdowns or glitches. However, after exiting the game and starting it back up again later, it was suddenly very slow (hovering between 40% and 60%) and impossible to play. Other games of mine have followed this pattern, and task manager is telling me that my computer has computing resources to spare. Sometimes it happens as soon as I open the game, other times only after half an hour of playing. I've messed endlessly with the settings.
2. Dolphin suddenly is unable to recognize button presses. I tried playing MySims and realized that none of the buttons I mapped worked (I couldn't press A to start). When I tried to re-map them to other buttons, the Dolphin window couldn't sense buttons (I could press any letter and it would have no idea).
I can't tell what to do. I've googled, looked at the FAQ, but nothing seems to work.