Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: An Idea.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

JoJoJoestarDolphin

I might be one of the few people that want this, but wouldn't it be so cool if there was a fully functioning system menu? I use dolphin as a replacement for my Wii. If I could homebrew my dolphin menu that would be amazing.
You can already run the system menu in Dolphin. Also, you can run homebrew in Dolphin without the system menu.

JoJoJoestarDolphin

(05-29-2020, 01:38 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]You can already run the system menu in Dolphin. Also, you can run homebrew in Dolphin without the system menu.

I meant the system menu EXACTLY like the Wii. There is still some things I can't install on the system menu (eg. Priiloader). Sure I can run homebrew without the system menu, but wheres the fun in that? I want to FEEL like a have a full Wii on my computer.
Hm, I'm not sure why Priiloader wouldn't work... Most homebrew software that doesn't work is because it relies on cIOS (there are no plans to add cIOS support to Dolphin), but I'm not aware of Priiloader using that.