Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii Pointer recentering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MontyCora

Hey all.

So I have no issues with using the mouse and keyboard for Wiiremote emulation, it works wonderfully with the pointer etc. But I'm trying to play Galaxy 2 with my 360 controller and I've mapped the pointer setting to my right analog stick, but every time I make a motion the pointer automatically recenters itself once my thumb leaves the stick.  Is there some setting I can find to make this more functionally like the mouse pointer function where it stops exactly where I leave the mouse without recentering?

EDIT: Better yet, what I meant to ask is can I map everything on the gamepad EXCEPT for the pointer, which I map to the mouse?  Can you split functionality?
Turn on Relative Input. If you're using Dolphin 5.0 stable, you'll need to update in order for that option to be available.

MontyCora

(05-28-2020, 09:55 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Turn on Relative Input. If you're using Dolphin 5.0 stable, you'll need to update in order for that option to be available.

That was what I was looking for! Thanks so much!