Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help with settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ganjaprincess13

[attachment=18888]
Hello, I have had an issue with my frame rate.  Typically it is around 60.  Then recently, not sure how settings were changed maybe someone else used it and changed settings?? I am around 30 FPS with drops down to 14.  I am not sure if it is an issue with my Dolphin settings or if it is with the game.  On a YouTube video someone noted that I may need a hyrule speed hack or something.  I tried to apply this but could not find what setting or how to apply this.  Maybe this is the issue? I honestly don't game much on PC and really don't understand a whole lot about the settings.  On Fortnite, my boyfriend uses the recommended settings on the GeForce Experience app. All updates are up-to-date for PC and GeForce.

I currently have Dolphin 5.0, x64, i7-6700HQ, CPU @ 2.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM (not sure brand), Intel HD Graphics 530, GeForce GTX 950M.
It looks like you double-posted. I'll close this duplicate one, so please use your original here -> https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-do...t-princess