Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin won't open.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

TomisOps

I downloaded the latest beta version and it just won't work, I extracted it to a folder in my desktop and whenever I open it nothing happens. It wont open even if I open it with administrator rights. if i look at the task manager I can see it pop out for a second and then dissapear. Any help? I can run the latest "Stable version" because it opens, but i want the newest one.
Did you extract just the Dolphin.exe, or all the files in the zip? Because you need all the files, and you should probably put in a folder on your Desktop, not just directly on the desktop

TomisOps

(05-24-2020, 06:09 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Did you extract just the Dolphin.exe, or all the files in the zip? Because you need all the files, and you should probably put in a folder on your Desktop, not just directly on the desktop

Im sorry, I must have wrote it wrong, i did extract all the files of the zip in to a folder in the desktop

TomisOps

(05-24-2020, 01:45 PM)Craftyawesome Wrote: [ -> ]Did you installĀ 64-bit Visual C++ redistributable for Visual Studio 2019?

I installed that one, is that what i had to install? If it is, i did install it and it didnt help