Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: r4713 - Plugins not showing in Windows 7 64bit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

DuhKid

Hey guys

Problem: trying to get Dolphin x64 r4713 running on Windows 7, Program starts, but when I go to Config and the Plugins tab the Pad and Wiimote drop downs are both empty.

Error: when clicking on the Wiimote button from the menu it gives Warning: Error loading Plugins/Plugin_Weemote.dll: can't read info

Other info that may or maynot be useful: I downloaded and installed r4711 to see what it looked like only the DSP dropdown had a plugin listed, the other 3: Graphics, Pad, Wiimote are all blank on that build. I checked the Plugins folders on both builds and all files are there:
Plugin_DSP_HLE.dll
Plugin_DSP_LLE.dll
Plugin_nJoy_SDL.dll
Plugin_PadSimple.dll
Plugin_VideoDX9.dll
Plugin_VideoOGL.dll
Plugin_VideoSW.dll
Plugin_Wiimote.dll

I have an older PC with specs to low to get 60fps that I put Dolphin on just to see (windows xp 32bit) and the 32 bit showed all the plugins and was able to configure them, brought the 32 bit back to the Win7 pc and it was also showing the plugins missing just like the 64 bit. Needless to say Dolphin will not load a game iso because of the missing plugins

I couldn't find anything spacifically about this doing a search but it appears people are running Dolphin on Win7, but current builds may not be working on win7?

Thanks for any help in advance!

Billy
Update your Direcxt

DuhKid

(12-22-2009, 10:06 AM)Jefferson Wrote: [ -> ]Update your Direcxt

You the man! That did it thanks!