Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Serious Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, this has been bugging me for quite a while now. I've been wanting to play Mario Thousand Year Door for a long while and got this PC that's supposed to be capable of handling Dophin. When I try to play the game, I get constant FPS drops, errors saying I have to disable Dual Core, and get graphic issues. I have listed my settings. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?
If you take screen shots of your graphics settings that would be helpful. You can upload them to a site like Imgur and link them here.

Otherwise some things to check would be:
-Go to Nvidia's website and download a clean copy of the latest GPU drivers, and do a clean install
-Go to the Nvidia Control Panel and under Manage 3D settings, create a profile for Dolphin and set the Power management to 'prefer maximum performance'
-In dolphin's game list, right-click on the game and go to Properties > Verify tab, and click the verify button to see if you have a good game dump
(05-24-2020, 04:54 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]If you take screen shots of your graphics settings that would be helpful. You can upload them to a site like Imgur and link them here.

Otherwise some things to check would be:
-Go to Nvidia's website and download a clean copy of the latest GPU drivers, and do a clean install
-Go to the Nvidia Control Panel and under Manage 3D settings, create a profile for Dolphin and set the Power management to 'prefer maximum performance'
-In dolphin's game list, right-click on the game and go to Properties > Verify tab, and click the verify button to see if you have a good game dump

I just realized that the post didn't even upload all of my screenshots --;;; Okay so here's an update on my issues. I just reformated my harddrive and did a clean installation of drivers on my Graphics Card. All graphical errors has been resolved; however, I'm still getting constant framerate drops. I tried putting in the TTYD HD Texture Packs and that just made the game very very slow. As for the nVidia Control Panel, I don't think I have that setting. I looked all around for it, so I don't know... Because the upload thing is kinda weird, I use this instead:

https://i.imgur.com/cvQWM6V.png
No that's the Nvidia GeForce Experience App, that's more for PC games. If you right-click on the Nvidia Icon in your taskbar area, you'll see two options, one of which is the NVIDIA Control Panel
(05-26-2020, 02:03 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]No that's the Nvidia GeForce Experience App, that's more for PC games. If you right-click on the Nvidia Icon in your taskbar area, you'll see two options, one of which is the NVIDIA Control Panel

HOLY CRAP IT WORKED!!!! I can play the game full 60fps with the HD Texture Packs running no problem!!! Thanks a lot, you showed me something I didn't think my Graphics Card had :3