Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wiimote problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

SimpleJack

so i have an Xbox one controller connected to my pc and i have configured it, but when i get in a game, it doesn't work (the connection hotkey doesn't work) i have checked other threads with similar problems but they didn't help. Here's a screenshot of the config menu.
(05-18-2020, 07:21 AM)SimpleJack Wrote: [ -> ]so i have an Xbox one controller connected to my pc and i have configured it, but when i get in a game, it doesn't work (the connection hotkey doesn't work) i have checked other threads with similar problems but they didn't help. Here's a screenshot of the config menu.

You didn't add the screenshot... but it should just basically work out of the box without any special settings. So I don't know where you get that connection hotkey from... or what the exact error is that you get.

Without more information it is impossible to troubleshoot:
What version of Dolphin, What game, What controller have you got configured in Dolphin (Wiimote? Gamecube?) are the most important questions... After that:
What computer do you have: Windows 10? Intel or AMD CPU and what model? What GPU are you using? etc.

SimpleJack

(05-20-2020, 05:23 AM)mstreurman Wrote: [ -> ]You didn't add the screenshot... but it should just basically work out of the box without any special settings. So I don't know where you get that connection hotkey from... or what the exact error is that you get.

Without more information it is impossible to troubleshoot:
What version of Dolphin, What game, What controller have you got configured in Dolphin (Wiimote? Gamecube?) are the most important questions... After that:
What computer do you have: Windows 10? Intel or AMD CPU and what model? What GPU are you using? etc.

first, I'm on dolphin 4.0, I was attempting new super Mario bros Wii, I haveĀ I have an Xbox one controller configured for both Wii and GameCube (not at the same time) I have windows 10, an i7 4790, 3.60 GHz, and i have an Nvidia GTX 770. also here is that screenshot i meant to attach
4.0 is not supported, you will need to update to 5.0 or newer.