Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Smash bros brawl with Dolphin_Win32_r4525
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
Dear users wanted chiederve if anyone can help me.
sorry for English I am Italian.
through your guide I have properly configured dolphin because the game is very good

Single prolbemaa?!?! why do not I save the game!
How do I save the data??
I tested both through Dolphin and click the Save button or through the game! NOTHING!HuhAngry

And if you try and play the solo mode to 'The Subspace Emissary "(mode of play) I can only play the first" level "then it becomes all black and does not continue!

thanks so much for the help in advance .
I checked the forum if there is any reference ...
but I have not found anything like this!
thanks!
If you play in single or brawl against the CPU it works fine!
PLEASE HELP MEEEEE....!!!!
run dolphin as administrator. and download the latest dolphin http://www.mediafire.com/orleans
Ye download orleans builds and enable Unlimited Jit Cache Wink.
You don't even need unlimited jit cache in latest revisions, it works fine without this option
friends thanks for your answers ...
but the problems were not resolved even if it seems to be worse!
I can not play for subspace
and I can not save!

;(
(with new version Dolphin-r4717)
uff nothing...

- please could you tell me the correct procedure for a savedata??!!??

- I tried with and without Unlimited Jit Cache but I can not continue the second level of 'The Subspace Emissary "... after finisch Mario vs. Kirby the screen goes black and does not charge more ... no error messages or similar!

thanks for your time and sorry if I insist but I see everyone play without problems and I can not!
hmm it makes no sense, the game should be able to continue with out any problem, you might have a bad game dump.

also you haven't given any relevant info to your problem, computer specs and version of the game.
Windows xp
Intel Pentium Duo 3.40GHz 3.30GHz
2.00 GB Ram
Radeon X1650

I do not know the version of the game
and I'm not leaving no notice of error to report!

and for the saving procedure can you tell me how can I do?
Emulation>Save State>Slot 1...???? but is invalid When I try to load released a notice of error and crashes dolphin... the error is : " Runtime library error: this application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unsual way. "
my pc is a bit old but has all the features to take advantage dolphin ... I am informed via the forum prior to using it !!
The save procedure is the same as in the real wii, its not done through saves states.

but the core problem is that you cannot get past the first battle and that tells me that you might have a bad game dump, dump or rip you game again, look up the correct size that its supposed to be, i don't remember exactly.

wasup

well first off how big is the game that could be a hint
Pages: 1 2