Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I'm a n00b, can my PC run dolphin well?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

rsrlz

Sup everybody, I just got a new computer and wanna emulate some s**t. Big Grin
I saw a video of a guy running The Beatles: Rock Band with Dolphin, and since I'm a big Beatles fan, I wanna emulate this game.
I've got this PC:
AMD PhenomII 720 (Tri-Core O.C.'d from 2,8ghz to 3,5)
G.Skill 4GB ram, running @ 1333 GHZ ddr3
ATI Radeon HD 5750 1 GB ram gddr5

can it run dolphin games good?
also can I emulate guitar hero/rock band games?

Thanks in advance.
(12-22-2009, 02:45 AM)rsrlz Wrote: [ -> ]Sup everybody, I just got a new computer and wanna emulate some s**t. Big Grin
I saw a video of a guy running The Beatles: Rock Band with Dolphin, and since I'm a big Beatles fan, I wanna emulate this game.
I've got this PC:
AMD PhenomII 720 (Tri-Core O.C.'d from 2,8ghz to 3,5)
G.Skill 4GB ram, running @ 1333 GHZ ddr3
ATI Radeon HD 5750 1 GB ram gddr5

can it run dolphin games good?
also can I emulate guitar hero/rock band games?

Thanks in advance.

You should be able to run working games good I think.
(12-22-2009, 02:45 AM)rsrlz Wrote: [ -> ]also can I emulate guitar hero/rock band games?

Well, considering that these games are rhythm games, there is minor chance they can be playable (enjoyable, I mean)

wasup

your pc is fine

HowieSun

yes your pc is fine and you may run thrill games . and enjoy
How could he think he could not run Dolphin fine with that PC? If that PC can't run Dolphin, then there is no PC that can run it.
rockband 2 is perfectly emulated(during a song, in menus the sound is pretty bad and looped) the beatles rockband too and lego rockband but without sound, sadly guitar hero games can be emualted but with low speed(very lowAngry)

bakugan

I'm really newbie my com only amd 64x2 2.2 ghz and 1gb ram can work this emulator (at least GCN)?