Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help with Metroid Prime Gamecube Cheats (GM8E01)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Adrygf

Since my Metroid Prime emulation was having issues with the Electric Maze(not showing), I decided to try the Infinite Health cheat to get through. Problem is, I've tried all the AR/Gecko cheats I could find without success. If I try the AR Cheats, The Game Freezes when I load my save file. Gecko Codes won't work either since they seem to have no effect. I do have Cheats Enables and 2 Master Codes for the Gecko Codes. For The AR Codes, It seems like the This Code Must Be On is the issue, since if I uncheck it with the other AR cheat codes the game runs fine, but with me unable to use them. I don't know what to do, I've spent a few hours now looking through other posts and nothing seems to work. I would really appreciate the help, Thanks!

Adrygf

(05-10-2020, 02:39 AM)Adrygf Wrote: [ -> ]Since my Metroid Prime emulation was having issues with the Electric Maze(not showing), I decided to try the Infinite Health cheat to get through. Problem is, I've tried all the AR/Gecko cheats I could find without success. If I try the AR Cheats, The Game Freezes when I load my save file. Gecko Codes won't work either since they seem to have no effect. I do have Cheats Enables and 2 Master Codes for the Gecko Codes. For The AR Codes, It seems like the This Code Must Be On is the issue, since if I uncheck it with the other AR cheat codes the game runs fine, but with me unable to use them. I don't know what to do, I've spent a few hours now looking through other posts and nothing seems to work. I would really appreciate the help, Thanks!

Edit: Was able to find AR codes that worked for my version (At Last!). Still no luck with Gecko Codes Though.

elmugiwara400

(05-11-2020, 01:01 AM)Adrygf Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: Was able to find AR codes that worked for my version (At Last!). Still no luck with Gecko Codes Though.

Where did you find them? What is your version?