Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: VCRUNTIME140_1.dll not found
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Latias_Gamer

My boyfriend told me about dolphin emulator and we usually play it together. I decided to download it and try to play the game we play together. I keep getting the error saying VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found. I checked my computer and even redownloaded what I thought I need only to have that tell me that the thing I was trying to install was already installed. I don't know what else to do. Please help, I would really love to play a game on dolphin emulator but dolphin won't install because of the VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found.

Latias_Gamer

(05-09-2020, 12:38 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]https://dolphin-emu.org/docs/faq/#progra...is-missing

I have the latest Visual C++ and I also have the latest DirectX and it still says not found
(05-09-2020, 12:48 AM)Latias_Gamer Wrote: [ -> ]I have the latest Visual C++ and I also have the latest DirectX and it still says not found

Do you have the x64 version of the Visual C++ 2019 redistributable? The x86 version doesn't work for Dolphin.

baconisbacon

Same here, i have the 64x version and i have tried everything.