Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Played Wind Waker on 5.0 until Update, now it crashes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

lil_senpai

Hello Guys,

I have started playing Zelda: Wind Waker on my Dolphin Emulator x64 5.0 and it worked just fine. About an hour ago i changed the Setting to VSynch on and Fullscreen on, saved the game, and closed the Emulator. It updated because I told it to update when closing.

Now, when I get back into my Emulator the Rom is still there but when I start it, it gives me a black screen and crashes the whole thing after 3 seconds. I tried changing back the Graphic Setting but that didn't change much.

Any suggestions?

If there is a collective thread for things like this, I'm big sorry. Maybe a Moderator can move my post then.
What do you mean by "update"? Did the settings save or did you upgrade your dolphin version to the latest (you might want to try this as well)?

lil_senpai

(05-05-2020, 09:52 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by "update"? Did the settings save or did you upgrade your dolphin version to the latest (you might want to try this as well)?

Both. Doplhin asked me to Update and I told it to update when closing the next time.

When I suddenly started getting low FPS I changed the Video settings and restarted the program to get them going. That's when my Dolphin Version Updated.

After that i wasn't able to get my game going, even after setting back the Graphic settings (which shouldn't have been the reason for this).

When I start my ROM now it gives me a black screen and then just crashes.

lil_senpai

Any suggestions?