Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Crash at Wiimote shake(5.0-11824)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

MaxG4

When I try to shake my Wiimote(specifically in input settings when trying to configure it), my PC crashes with KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE as the BSOD message. This only happened to me in Dolphin. outside of it, there is no problem. 
Another thing I noticed was that the Accel Left and Accel Backward variables were always "inf".
If it helps, the game I was trying to play was Super Mario Galaxy.
Are you using a real wiimote or emulated?

MaxG4

(04-29-2020, 07:32 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using a real wiimote or emulated?

I use a real Wiimote. When I am in the settings and select "Real Wiimote" though, it does not work. 
So because of this (any my lack of the IR sensor for PC) I selected Emulated Wiimote and tried to set it up there.
To use the "Real Wiimote" setting, you have to use the Mayflash Dolphinbar. If you're just connecting via bluetooth, you still have to use the "Emulated Wiimote" setting. Long story short, the Bluetooth Adapter in the Dolphinbar doesn't register as a regular Bluetooth Adapter, and connects to the Wii remote the same way an actual Wii would, and passes through the input in the same fashion.
(04-30-2020, 12:01 AM)pyrokineticdew Wrote: [ -> ]To use the "Real Wiimote" setting, you have to use the Mayflash Dolphinbar. If you're just connecting via bluetooth, you still have to use the "Emulated Wiimote" setting.

That isn't true (except on Android, where the first sentence is true). The Real Wii Remote mode works with regular Bluetooth.
Well hot damn; I'm guessing that's relatively new then. Either that, or I'm worse at reading documentation than I thought.
Also I'm pretty the Mayflash Dolphinbar doesn't support passthrough
(04-30-2020, 03:08 AM)KatIsntGood Wrote: [ -> ]Also I'm pretty the Mayflash Dolphinbar doesn't support passthrough

That is correct.
(04-29-2020, 10:10 PM)MaxG4 Wrote: [ -> ]I use a real Wiimote. When I am in the settings and select "Real Wiimote" though, it does not work. 
So because of this (any my lack of the IR sensor for PC) I selected Emulated Wiimote and tried to set it up there.

(04-30-2020, 05:26 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]That is correct.

That's odd; in my experience, the Dolphinbar won't work until after I add it to the passthrough whitelist. 0_o

TheSix

I have a similar problem When I try to off my Wiimote, my PC crashes with KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE as the BSOD message.
Pages: 1 2