Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: DSP LLE recompiler/interpreter odd issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I need some help over here, please...
I've always used the option LLE recompiler for the audio but now (idk when it started, because I was not playing on the last weeks) I have serious stuttering with LLE recompiler.
The weird part of the problem: if I change to LLE Interpreter, the game runs very smooth (like it was on recompiler). Shouldn't it be very slow (interpreter)? Huh
(excuse my rusty english)

Thanks in advance!
Does anybody know how to fix this? I mean fix LLE recompiler, bring the performance back... It is acting really really strange this option for me, now... sometimes it is normal and if I disable fps cap it goes very high, but when I turn fps cap on again it won't past 53fps for example in nsmbw.
But it happens to all games.

Thanks!
Are you using dsp rom dumped from wii/gc or the ones that come with dolphin?
(05-05-2020, 07:14 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using dsp rom dumped from wii/gc or the ones that come with dolphin?

I tried both! First the ones that came with dolphin, then I deleted those and used the dumped ones.
Also I already checked the hashes and it is perfectly fine. I'm very confused about this... How come LLE recompiler be slower than interpreter?? Something is wrong over here...
I just don't know what.