Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Severe Frame drop during cutscenes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there, I have just begun playing Resident Evil: Code Veronica on the Dolphin Emulator. Right before this, I was playing Resident Evil 3: Nemesis and has some similar issues. I looked it up online and changed some settings, and then it was running just fine. I no longer had significant frame drop during cutscenes. More specifically, I am having frame drops in in-game cutscenes in Code Veronica X rather then the pre rendered cutscenes. I am unsure what is causing this horrible frame drop and I would like to know if there is a way to solve it. I have messed with the setting a little already to no avail. Can anyone help?
If you update to the latest dev build of Dolphin, do you still have these issues?
(04-21-2020, 02:34 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]If you update to the latest dev build of Dolphin, do you still have these issues?

My laptop does not allow me to run the latest build of Dolphin. I am not sure when the cutoff is, but I initially attempted to use it and my MacBook refused it.
What version of OSX are you on? What was the error that you were seeing?
(04-22-2020, 12:19 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]What version of OSX are you on? What was the error that you were seeing?

I am currently on 10.12.6 . A link to the error message