Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mac Dolphin Black screen / freeze/ crash error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, I am on mac Os X El Capitan 10.11.6 and i am using dolphin 5.0 (stable version)
I have been looking everywhere for an answer to my problem but there is none so i try here.

When i launched a wii game on dolphin or go in its properties, it tells me " Try to decrypt data from a non-Wii volume".

When the game finally launch i have a black screen and dolphin freeze. I can't quit and the only thing i can do is shut it down with force quit.

Tried with dolphin 4.0, dolphin 3.5 and dolphin 3.0 its does the same.

Also dolphin doesn't recognize the game as a wii game but a gamecube game, so weird.

I tried this with Mario galaxy 2 and cooking mama.

Any help ?

thanks =
You've converted the game after dumping it. It will work if you simply don't do that.
Okay thanks its seems to work but second issue now when i launched the game not converted it simply crash when it launch
Just to make sure, you are now using an ISO file which is 4.38 GiB large, right? And Dolphin crashes without showing any particular error message?
(04-21-2020, 12:12 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Just to make sure, you are now using an ISO file which is 4.38 GiB large, right? And Dolphin crashes without showing any particular error message?

No my iso file is 1.5 gib.  Yep nothing
There is probably something wrong with the ISO file, then.
(04-21-2020, 12:35 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]There is probably something wrong with the ISO file, then.

ok  thanks i will check that