Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: My PC crashes with Bluescreen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Sorry if I got a bad English, I'm French.
I got a pretty big problem.
I got a Bluescreen of my PC when I launch games. I explain how it happen right under.

When I start a game in Dolphin menu, the game is launched and I can play without any problem. But if I open a game for example "super mario bros Wii", I play 10 minutes or 30 minutes doesn't matter. Then, I close the game and after I launch an other game, few seconds after my PC crashes with this error message (view on screen, sorry it's in French)

translation of the message :
Your PC met a problem and have to restart. We only collect some information related of error, then we'll restart the PC

For more information about this problem and about possible solutions, go check : https://www.windows.com/stopcode

If you contact the assistance, send them these informations :
stop code : SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

It is the second time it happen to me, the first was yesterday night and the second this morning.
In the both times, it happen when I did the action I described up.
I really hope someone can help me !

[attachment=18750]
Do you have all the latest Windows Updates installed? Does this happen on the latest dev build of Dolphin?
(04-13-2020, 11:39 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have all the latest Windows Updates installed? Does this happen on the latest dev build of Dolphin?

Hello
I just installed the latest windows update and the latest build of Dolphin and it work !
Thanks you so much for your help !
Hello
I don't know if you will see this new post or if I have to do a new thread.
But, my PC still got the problem of crash with a Bluescreen
(Windows and Dolphin were up to date)
It happened 2 times today in different conditions.

The first time I was playing at "super mario bros wii" (I was playing with someone and we had 2 reals wiimotes) We played a hour and some seconds after shutting down the game, my pc crashed.

The second time I was playing alone at "mario kart wii" and I received a message on my PC. So I was answering to this one when I heard a sound of the game. My wiimote was disconnected of the game and I didn't succeed to reconnect it to the game.
I use GlovePIE to connect my wiimote to my PC and when the wiimote was disconnected of the game, I tried to stop GlovePIE and run the script again but during like 20 seconds it was displayed "GlovePIE.exe is not responding".
And few seconds after I was about to turn off the game when my PC crashed with Bluescreen again.

I'm starting to think that GlovePIE is maybe responsible of my crashes.

Is GlovePIE essential to play with Dolphin ?
If not, I won't use it again. But if it's because of something other, please tell me what is the problem.

Thank you for reading
I really hope someone can help me !

I put right below the script that I use, it maybe can help you to see if there is a problem :

// Mouse movement
if wiimote.PointerVisible but not var.PointerBump then
mouse.x = wiimote.PointerX
mouse.y = wiimote.PointerY
end if

// Mouse Buttons
mouse.LeftButton = Wiimote.A and KeepDown(Wiimote.PointerVisible,0.5s)
mouse.RightButton = Wiimote.B and KeepDown(Wiimote.PointerVisible,0.5s)
mouse.MiddleButton = Wiimote.One and KeepDown(Wiimote.PointerVisible,0.5s)

// Mouse Wheel
if wiimote.Plus then
mouse.WheelUp = true
wait 30ms
mouse.WheelUp = false
wait 30ms
end if
if wiimote.Minus then
mouse.WheelDown = true
wait 30ms
mouse.WheelDown = false
wait 30ms
end if

// Keyboard
key.W = Wiimote.Nunchuk.JoyY < -0.4
key.S = Wiimote.Nunchuk.JoyY > 0.4
key.A = Wiimote.Nunchuk.JoyX < -0.4
key.D = Wiimote.Nunchuk.JoyX > 0.4
key.Space = wiimote.Nunchuk.Z
key.LeftControl = wiimote.Nunchuk.C
key.Tab = wiimote.Down
key.1 = wiimote.Left
key.2 = wiimote.Right
key.3 = wiimote.Up
key.LeftShift = wiimote.Two
key.Escape = wiimote.Home
Don't use GlovePIE with Dolphin. It usually makes things worse, and never makes things better.
Okay thank you I will try without GlovePIE
Hello
I have a bad new...
I was playing with someone with real wiimotes at "super mario bros wii".

We died in a level and he was no more life. So we came back on the map with the animation and just after, I got again a Bluescreen (I wasn't using GlovePIE I deleted it).

and Windows was updated and Dolphin too.

So now, I really don't know why this happen...

If someone have any idea please tell me it !
Hello,
I come back here because I found the solution of my problem (well someone helped me a lot)

The problem was that I was a driver not updated and it was pretty important but it was only used when I was playing to Dolphin.

Here is the driver: https://support.hp.com/fr-fr/drivers/sel...b-246933-1
it's a driver only used by a part of pc that exist so it's rare to have this problem.

If you want more information of how I solved the problem you can go here, where someone helped me: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/For...a1c70284d6
(Sorry for advance it's in French)

I really hope this thread could help another person has the same problem as me.

Memès_land