Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Any possible way for dual input configurations for Wii emulators?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

LeonCamero

I've noticed that on the dolphin emulator for pc, you are able to configure two inputs to create a single input, and I was wondering if this same concept can be used on the android version of dolphin.

Is it possible that on the Wii emulation set up, you can add the dual input feature to control motion controlled games easier on android?

For example:

Holding Right trigger + right stick= swing controls

Holding left trigger + right stick = tilt control

This will actually make Wii motion games a bit playable on regular controllers instead of getting a dolphinbar (which I already own).
This is unfortunately hard to do because of how the input system on Android works right now. I'd like to make improvements to it at some point in the future, but I don't really know when that would be.

LeonCamero

(04-11-2020, 05:27 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]This is unfortunately hard to do because of how the input system on Android works right now. I'd like to make improvements to it at some point in the future, but I don't really know when that would be.

Ah. But it was interesting to know that this person here was able to manage this. 

https://youtu.be/AF1Hk7_WL5w

But unfortunately, his download for .ini control isn't working. Hopefully this can be implemented soon. 

I'll see how'd he did it myself. I'll update this after.