Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Skylanders Giants white screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Crosphy

Today I was trying to play Skylanders Giants on the dolphin emulator. I dumped my game onto my pc and everything seemed to work up until I got to the title screen of Giants. When I clicked "A" to start, it asked for me to plug in my portal (so I did), then the game went to a permanant white screen. I was still able to hear the title screen music but the screen remained white. Does anybody have a fix for the white screen?

Crosphy

(04-07-2020, 08:53 AM)Crosphy Wrote: [ -> ]Today I was trying to play Skylanders Giants on the dolphin emulator. I dumped my game onto my pc and everything seemed to work up until I got to the title screen of Giants. When I clicked "A" to start, it asked for me to plug in my portal (so I did), then the game went to a permanant white screen. I was still able to hear the title screen music but the screen remained white. Does anybody have a fix for the white screen?

I just found a fix, I went back into zadig and replaced the driver to libusbk and it worked.

digzy

(04-07-2020, 09:04 AM)Crosphy Wrote: [ -> ]I just found a fix, I went back into zadig and replaced the driver to libusbk and it worked.

Wait so how do I do this. I'm new to this dolphin emulator and I've got the same issue with the white screen after I plug in the portal.