Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: transfer nand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

megablindy

So i pulled out my old wii u and thought it would be fun to experience nostalgia... So i found my old wii nand dumps with all my save games and stuff... Is there anyway possible to transfter these saves with the wii u transfer tool or would it be easier just to dump my saves somehow and hack my wii u?

Thank you!
You mean you would want to run the transfer tool in Dolphin using your NAND dump? I think it might work (assuming you have a recent development build), but I'm honestly not sure if anyone has tried doing the full process. Why not give it a try, I'd say.

On the other hand, transferring the saves manually isn't very hard. You don't even need to hack your Wii U (at least not for the saves that aren't copy protected – I'm not entirely sure how the copy protection is handled when copying from an SD card).

megablindy

After finding a guide on how to expand and access the memory card i managed to do the file transfer amazing!