Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: supernintendo controllers ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Legrandmolecule

Hi !

Does anyone knows if it's possible to use super nintendo USB controllers ?

The emulators detects the connection, sometimes I can make one works, but not the two at the same time. I don't understand why... Smetimes none of them works. I tried the different USB ports in different orders, but nothing...

any clue ?

Thank you for your time !
Does each controller show up as different controller device? Or do they both show up as the same device?

Legrandmolecule

(04-06-2020, 03:22 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Does each controller show up as different controller device? Or do they both show up as the same device?

Hi,
the controller are showed when refreshing as something like evdev/something/0 and evdev/something/1 ( I can't remember exactly how it was written, I can check it later if necessary)

Thanks for the help !
What brand of USB controller are they? What version of Linux are you on? Did you compile the latest dev build of Dolphin?

Legrandmolecule

The brand is Qmox if I remember... a chinese brand, I use them on a supernintendo emulator, they works.
I use Ubuntu 18.04.3LTS

And about your last question, I couldn't say, I don't understand it, so I guess I did not do that. If it's about the last version of Dolphin, I just install it few weeks ago from the library.