Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wind Waker Telescope Glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

39music39

I am playing Wind Waker on this emulator. Everything works fine, however, when Aryll gives me her telescope at the beginning of the game, I cannot zoom in. Even if I use free cam cheats to zoom in, the game does not register it. I cannot move on until I zoom in with the telescope, so the game becomes virtually unplayable. I know other people are having this problem, and I’ve tried their solutions, but nothing works for me. Does anybody have advice on how to fix this?
Have you configured the controller properly? I think you need to press L or R to zoom, for both there's a button and a trigger setting. I think you need to configure both in order to play wind waker properly.

39music39

(04-03-2020, 01:14 AM)mimimi Wrote: [ -> ]Have you configured the controller properly? I think you need to press L or R to zoom, for both there's a button and a trigger setting. I think you need to configure both in order to play wind waker properly.

Thanks for the advice. How do you configure such buttons? Sorry, I’m totally new to this emulator