Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Audio Problems (?) in Donkey Kong Country Returns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Fnds

So I´m let's playing Donkey Kong Country Returns atm and everything worked perfectly fine. I startet the game today and I had fps drops and a relly strange Audio. Can someone help me? I'm playing on the newest Dolhpin version...
Make sure there aren't any Windows updates you need to install.
Turn off Fast Boot in Windows Power Options, and then reboot to see if this fixes your problem.

Fnds

(04-04-2020, 05:39 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure there aren't any Windows updates you need to install.
Turn off Fast Boot in Windows Power Options, and then reboot to see if this fixes your problem.

There's no way that helped xD
I'm so thankful rn. 
Thank you very much!
Glad to hear your problem is fixed. Its possible something got messed up in the cached hibernation files used with Fast Boot (aka Fast Startup), which is why disabling it cleared the problem. You can also get around this by doing a restart with Fast Boot enabled if you want that quicker boot time.
(04-01-2020, 07:55 AM)Fnds Wrote: [ -> ]So I´m let's playing Donkey Kong Country Returns atm and everything worked perfectly fine. I startet the game today and I had fps drops and a relly strange Audio. Can someone help me? I'm playing on the newest Dolhpin version...

try right click on dk contury return and click properties and disable duel core