Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: star fox adventures widescreen issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I been having issues with the in game widescreen setting as show in the youtube video I uploaded from a capture https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1fNxGdx...e=youtu.be is the link that show the issue of it going back and forth without a know reason. I never used widescreen on the gamecube so I don't know what it was like on the original system but I doubt it was this bad. I try the reason as of the post venison of dolphin as well 5.0-11817 and 5.0-11608. I tried all the backend of dolphin with no change either. I did try forcing 16:9 though that fixed it I don't want to change the setting when a play a different game and this could be a bug of the auto mode which is why a posting this to see if anyone has any other options. I also am aware of the AspectRatio = 1 option that I could add for games
Meant to post in support sorry
Yes, there is a bug in the auto mode, and forcing 16:9 is the workaround that exists for now.
Okay well at least there per game setting to force it for game that are affect but oh well. Maybe one day it get fixed. That said I surpise that it wasn't in the game wiki though as it would be nice to known.