Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Multiple Wii Motes? When will they be added?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Gibbz

Hey Guys,
First up, good work on the continuing work of the emulator! Big Grin

A quick question, does anyone know when we will be able to have 2 or more wii motes supported? I know there is other software that supports it so its dooable.

Id really love to play the new super mario bros coop!!
When it's done ¬¬ , now stop asking that people
On Twitter, Chaoscode said that it may come as a christmas present for all you ;P
I think he posted that before the devs realized how hard it is actually to implement it into the core :-|
well the second wiimote was working but at the cost of the first wiimote. Seems to be a syncing issue that needs to be worked out. Who knows when or who will do it.
(12-23-2009, 09:43 AM)Chaoscode Wrote: [ -> ]well the second wiimote was working but at the cost of the first wiimote. Seems to be a syncing issue that needs to be worked out. Who knows when or who will do it.

Thanks for info Smile
how would we go about connecting 2 wiimotes to the pc? i haven't tried but i suspect windows will think the second wiimote is the same one it already added. Or maybe they have some kind of different serial numbers?
You know how it happens, when you connect a Wiimote to PC, leds blink until you start actual emulation. It's all about Dolphin to do that.

Gibbz

Yeah ive synced 2 wimotes with windows. Works fine, there are a few demo games that work using 2 wiimotes...
(12-24-2009, 03:55 PM)Gibbz Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah ive synced 2 wimotes with windows. Works fine, there are a few demo games that work using 2 wiimotes...

what games?
Pages: 1 2