Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: TloZ: TP Hyrule field
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a quick quick quesiton. I know hyrule field lags very hard, but i just got done with arbiters grounds and its night time, hyrule field is so smooth!. Is it only because its night time or something happened? Either way its a nice relief and time to explore on the field lol.
Hyrule Field has been greatly optimized thanks to new graphics backends and there is an optional hack (which greatly cuts down on draw calls but causes the minimap to looks a lot worse) as well.
(03-28-2020, 04:56 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Hyrule Field has been greatly optimized thanks to new graphics backends and there is an optional hack (which greatly cuts down on draw calls but causes the minimap to looks a lot worse) as well.

Ah i see. It just surprised me that before going in arbiters it lagged, gerudo desert had a bit of frame drop to. But then when i warped out of the mirror chamber it ran so well in the field. I did save when i entered in the dungeon and went to sleep so maybe meanwhile an update came in. Either way the devs are doing a great job.