Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Games aren't running
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MeLoN125125

I just downloaded this emulator and I don't know much about it, so I'll just explain everything that happened. I opened the emulator for the first time and everything was working fine. I was running a GameCube game and it was working perfectly. I restarted it and set it to full screen in the video confg settings, and it still worked. I tried to see if I could make the game look any better and restarted the game and set the internal resolution to 2x native, but when I did the game got stuck on a black screen. I couldn't exit the emulator and had to force it to quit. I restarted the computer and set the emulator back to it's default settings, but now every time I run a game it gets stuck on a black screen. What could be the cause of this?

MeLoN125125

whats up
Does the game automatically go to fullscreen and stay black, or is it black in the little window as well?
Turn off Fast Boot in Windows Power Options, and then reboot to see if this fixes your problem