Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda Skyward Sword Graphics Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

EGomz

Hi, I would like to start off by saying I am new to this forum and posting anywhere in general so I apologize if this post is in the wrong spot. I was not able to post it where I thought the post should go.

I've been playing Zelda Skyward Sword and have had no issues when it comes to actual gameplay, but the only thing that has been anoying is some graphics issues of things at a distance. The problem is most obvious in Skyloft. I will attach a screenshot of the issue and hope someone knows what it is and how to fix it. I have already checked google and the forums and have not been able to find a solution that works for me.

(the picture is cropped due to file size constraints)
I don't see anything wrong with that image? Could you please be more specific?

EGomz

Maybe the game is meant to run like that (and I just didn't know), but the purple color around the buildings just looks odd. Is that meant to look like that? If it is...my bad
So Skyward Sword has a "painterly effect" that makes distant objects look like water color. That's intentional!