Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Gamecube adapter detected, controller not.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

malento

SIDENOTE: This has been posted many times. I'm using a 3rd party adapter which I bought without actually doing any research.

So I am using Dolphin emulator 5.0 LUA CORE but my Gamecube controller isn't working. My adapter is connected but the controller doesn't do anything. When I configure it, the only option that appears is keyboard and mouse. When I open a game (Mario Kart Wii) it spazzes out and says 'not detected' and 'detected' It could be the 3rd party adapter that I stupidly bought or the fact that I did something wrong. I used Zadig and did everything correctly but yet I can't configure the controller. I turned Rumble on and off yet nothing changed. It would be a dream if someone read this and could help me out. I did every step correctly btw. Thanks in advanced!
What do you mean by you can only choose keyboard and mouse? Make sure you have selected gamecube adapter for wii u. If that configure menu alternates between detected and not detected, that is the 3rd party problem.