Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: vulcan gives "Failed to load vulcan libreary error" on selecting it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a new system with the following specs.
° 8086k @ 4.0ghz
°Nvdia p106 gpu/intel graphics prime
° ubuntu 16.04 os

Tried using vulcan with dolphin and got the error in the title. How would i fix it?
Two things: make sure you have the latest drivers installed for your GPU from Nvidia, and install the Vulkan RT libraries from Vulkan's website
Link to vulkan's wesite/download? Cant find it.
(03-13-2020, 05:43 PM)calebthegeek Wrote: [ -> ][...] and install the Vulkan RT libraries from Vulkan's website

That's never been a requirement. Installing the latest GPU drivers is enough to use Vulkan on Dolphin...
I made it worse. Installed dolphin master and dolphin regular on same device. Cannot uninstall or access either now. Is there a wsy to fix it without reinstalling the os?
(03-13-2020, 08:04 PM)winter821 Wrote: [ -> ]I made it worse. Installed dolphin master and dolphin regular on same device. Cannot uninstall or access either now. Is there a wsy to fix it without reinstalling the os?

What happens when you try to access them? Any error messages?
Its not even showing in dash to try and access either
E: sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error (1)

Get that with install command
Used

Sudo apt --purge remove dolphin-emu-data-master

Still cannot reinstall