Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: still cant configure pads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
nosound before i even had to chance to explain (im expecting a ban from this.)

[Image: issue.png]

i Know i haveto configure the plugin first however... No Wiimote or Pad plugins appear..

ohh and yes i read teh stickies long ago before i decide dto register an dpost for help i never had a problem while i used XP on this PC when i went to 7 this was the only thing that broke for me. using latest each time i treid of the svn.

if i get banned before even told atleast why i dont see any plugin settings TO configure. then ohh well . would be nice but what can you do. the last revision of dolphin that ever worked for me before was just before Wii support was added.

but at most i'd rather not haveto start dualbooting XP and 7 again just for the emulator.
how about you keep it in the same post and not post multiple threads for the same problem.
(12-19-2009, 05:30 AM)Unknownforce Wrote: [ -> ]how about you keep it in the same post and not post multiple threads for the same problem.

nosound locked it before i could even post that picture.

as well to note it happens to every build i tried including yours.
You have to update your DirectX, isn't it clear? I got your problem perfectly and there a lot of threads like this, use the search. "Getting started" thread tells you about it.
(12-19-2009, 05:38 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]You have to update your DirectX, isn't it clear? I got your problem perfectly and there a lot of threads like this, use the search. "Getting started" thread tells you about it.

maybe something else is the factor as i updated it just last week via Windows Update unless thats the reason. i'd go back to 7 ultimate x64 but that was obtaineds thru methods i dont want to anymore. (7's the only OS i care to go legit w/ )

and here.

[Image: dxdiag.png]
Even if you have DirectX 11, you still need to update DirectX 9, it's a separate library
(12-19-2009, 05:51 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Even if you have DirectX 11, you still need to update DirectX 9, it's a separate library

that i understand i update dit last week to fix an issue for ffxi + windower i was having for awhile. as well for using the Old PC version of FF7, but since the update was up on Windows update wa sfor DirectX11 9 should of been installed. if im wrong on that then i am Corrected.
It contains all default libraries, while Microsoft updates contains ones that Dolphin needs. I use Windows 7 too and I have DirectX 10, but I still need to update DirectX 9.
(12-19-2009, 06:01 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]It contains all default libraries, while Microsoft updates contains ones that Dolphin needs. I use Windows 7 too and I have DirectX 10, but I still need to update DirectX 9.

i downloaded and ran the web updated straight from their site. and i stand corrected. you can delete both threads.

well before you do, i tried to just now configure the 360Pad plugin and wont accept settings from the controller this plugin only work with the wired or both wired and wireless?
I'm not sure, the only thing I know is that you don't have to assign buttons, they're assigned already
Pages: 1 2