Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Netplay issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i try to connect with some of my friends with the Netplay sistem ad for some reason everytime i try to connect with the Host it pops up a mensage "Failed to conect to server. Could not communicate with host." and the same if im hosting the server both me ad my friends have our dolphin emmulator up to date so i dont know how to resolve this problem. i realy waht to play online Sad
Does this happen with both direct connection and traversal sever? If in direct connection, has the host tried both upnp and manually forwarding the port?
yes it does happens on both direct and travesal... so I dont kwo what the problem is about i tryed contacting with everyone on the server and nobody could help me, do i need to uninstall something and re-install it again ? just tell me what to do and I will try it
Can other people connect to your friends when they host?
yes they can
Are you on a phone hotspot or something? If not, look around your router for NAT settings or something.
what is NAT settings ? and no im at home
(03-12-2020, 08:38 AM)MK_Fusion Wrote: [ -> ]what is NAT settings ? and no im at home

Is your home a typical residential connection or something like a college wifi or shared apartment wifi? Your router is probably what is blocking the connection. Try going to your default gateway (use google, or possibly a sticker on your router) and enabling upnp and forwarding port 2626 udp.
i've got the upnp enabled and it keeps doing error... isnt ther a video chat we can talk because im getting seriously sad about not beeig able to play oniline Sad
can i have some assistance ? i mean its been a month since i cant get my problem solved
Pages: 1 2