Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: From Russia with love in game menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Despite the videos with vertical lines, the game runs pretty good except for the ingame menu which is mostly black on Dolphin 6259...

Is there any setting to get it work correctly?

Thanks and regards,
What version of dolphin are you using exactly? You probably want to try the latest development version (5.0-11707 as of writing).
Hello,

version 6259
(03-07-2020, 03:31 AM)doohan Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

version 6259

That is not an unambiguous version number. Do you mean 5.0-6259?
(03-07-2020, 04:50 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]That is not an unambiguous version number. Do you mean 5.0-6259?
Heu... Yes.
I'm on the 5.0 since a long time so I forgot to mention it... Tongue
(03-07-2020, 06:33 AM)doohan Wrote: [ -> ]Heu... Yes.
I'm on the 5.0 since a long time so I forgot to mention it... Tongue

Then first try updating Dolphin to the latest development version which you can download from here: https://dolphin-emu.org/download/

The version you have is around 2years old and is missing around 6000 fixes, patches, updates and improvements. Big chance that the issue you are facing is already resolved in a newer version. If the issue is not resolved please find out which is the last version that it worked, if it ever was working correctly, and file a bug on the issue tracker.
The issue with the videos is known and have to do with the way some of the videos are decoded in Dolphin. IIRC it is an issue with the VP9 codec but I could be wrong.